Erie UpLink's vision is a community of caring in Erie, Colorado where folks work together to fulfill the basic life needs of every Erie child and family.
- Trail mix
- Granola, cereal, or protein bars
- Instant oatmeal packs, mini cereal boxes
- Fruit cups, apple sauce, fruit snacks
- Pop-top soups, Ramen, Mac-n-cheese
- Peanut butter, peanut butter crackers
- Individually wrapped seasonal treats
- Travel-size personal care items
- Pack Tiger Packs
(sign up in August for the school year)
- Pick up Food Drive food, sort donations
- Make seasonal candy crafts or notes for our Tiger Packs
- Host a drive at your school or organization
Email us to Volunteer:
Be our Friend:
Erie UpLink's Tiger Pack program is truly "Erie kids feeding Erie kids."
Partner with us by:
Erie UpLink is organized under 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Your charitable gift is very much appreciated and tax-deductible. Make checks payable to “Erie UpLink” or click here to donate via Pay Pal.
Contruct Bags for Tiger Packs Distribution:
Erie UpLink has partnered with an EHS student group whose AP Human Geography project was up-cycling grocery bags for a positive re-purpose. Please help us construct a total of 800 bags using the method outlined in this video (huge shout out to Trinity for the bag design and the video) so that we can distribute our elementary Tiger Packs in these fun bags this school year. We will save the cost of backpacks as well as the time and fuel to pick up the returned backpacks at each of our elementary schools each month. If you are looking for a way to serve students in Erie, please consider making some bags and dropping them off to any of our board members (we will add more drop off sites once school starts). The first group meeting to construct bags is the EHS Women's Basketball team- go Tigers!